Boom Juice | green monster
product-template-default,single,single-product,postid-22204,woocommerce,woocommerce-page,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,select-theme-ver-1.7,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-4.3.4,vc_responsive


green monster



eases constipation, prevents heart disease and dementia, boosts bone health, iron & calcium



potassium, digestive aid, regulates heart beat & lowers blood pressure, improves muscle performance



boosts immune function, lowers risk of stroke, reduces fatty deposits in arteries, decreases bacterial infections, relieves throat irritation



NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION: serving size: 1/2 bottle (255 ml), servings: 1, amount per serving: calories 130, fat cal.0, total fat 0g (0% dv), sat. fat 0g (0% dv), trans fat 0g cholest. 0mg (0% dv), sodium 15mg (1% dv), potassium 330mg (10% dv), total carb. 32g (11% dv), fiber 2g (7% dv), sugars 24g, protein 2g, vitamin a (35% dv), vitamin c (90% dv), calcium (6% dv), iron (15% dv), percent daily values (dv) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

SKU: 0008 Tags: ,

kale pineapple ginger


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “green monster”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *